2021 Annuals/Perennials availability
The following are plants I expect to have available for pre-order/pickup for 2021. Please feel free to call me at (815) 521-9535 or email me at email@example.com to place your order and pre-pay for pickup, or, if you have any questions! Don’t forget to take a look at our newly created CUCUMBER page, SQUASH page, and EGGPLANT page; and of course, our ever-popular TOMATO page and Pepper page!!!
Just a caveat….not all plants will be ready/available at the same time, and of course we do have limited quantities (ya snooze, you looze!). Keep safe and keep thinin’ sping!
LIST OF ANNUALS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER 2021
Petunias (4 1/2 ” pots $4.95 each)
- Amore King of Hearts – trailing, white with red hearts
- Surfinia Heartbeat – trailing, white with pink hearts
- Ray Black – mounding/trailing, striking dark black
- Constellation Pyxis – trailing, light purple with white flecks
- Constellation Gemini – trailing, magenta pink with white speckles
- Constellation Virgo – trailing, deep purple with starry white flecks
- Hippy Chick Violet – vivid violet rimmed with bright white
- Superhero Fiona Flash
- Superhero Miss Marvelous
- Superhero Suzy Storm
Coleus (4 1/2 ” pots $4.95 each)
Maaahvelous Coleus for sun AND shade!
- Mainstreet Chartreuse
- Mainstreet Sunset Boulevard
- Stained Glassworks Copper
- Stained Glassworks Golden Gate
- Party Time Pink Fizz
Other Annuals (Individual Pots)
- Canna Cannova Bronze Scarlet $ 6.95
- Dorotheanthus Mezoo Ted $ 5.95
- Eupatorium Elegant Feathers $ 7.95
- Muehlenbeckia Wire Vine $ 6.95
- Pilea Baby Tears $ 5.95 – bright light/shade
- Pilea Red Stem $ 5.95 – bright light/shade
- Plectranthus Guacamole $ 5.95
- Rex Begonia Fireworks $ 6.95 (4″ Pot)
- Rex Begonia Hurrican $ 6.95 (4″ Pot)
- Rex Begonia Misty Island $ 6.95 (4″ Pot)
- Rex Begoinia Red Robin $ 6.95 (4″ Pot)
- Salvia Black & Blue $ 5.95 – a MUST for hummingbirds!
- Cardinal Vine $ 5.95 – a “Gotta-have” for hummers!
- Sedum Ogon $ 5.95
Other Annuals (Four Packs) $4.95
- Snapdragon Rocket Mix – 30″ stately, bright mix; must for hummers!
- Snapdragon Rocket Lemon – 30″ clear yellow and gorgeous!
- Snapdragon Snapshot Merlot Mix – 10″ white, plumblossom, burgundy
- Zinnia Profusion Fire – 15″ vivid powerhouse; must for butterflies!
- Zinnia Profusion Double Deep Salmon – 14″ continuous knockout bloomer!
- Nicotiana alata – 30″ pure white, VERY fragrant, must for hummers!
I probably will have other varieties of Zinnias, Sunflowers, and Nasturtiums available ….. call or email if interested in May!!
We have a limited amount of other varieties also.
- Chick Charms Cherry Berry $ 6.95
- Chick Charms Cotton Candy $6.95
- Chick Charms Cinnamon Starburst $6.95
- Chick Charms Cosmic Candy $ 6.95
- Sedum Firestorm $ 7.95
- Echevaria Topsy Turvey $ 7.95
- Echevaria Perle VonNurnberg $ 7.95
- Pepporomia terreyrae $ 7.95
- Pachyphytum bracteosum $ 7.95
- Crassula lycopodiodes $ 7.95
- Sedum Carnicolor $ 7.95
The following herbs will be available in 3 1/2″ pots for $4.95. I may have them in other sizes too! Feel free to ask. I may also have other herbs available, so if you don’t see what you are looking for, just ask (ya never know WHAT else I may have up my sleeve!)
- Basil Large Leaf
- Basil Siam Queen
- Basil Lemon
- Basil Genevive
- Dill Fern Leaf
- Thyme Lemon
- Parsley Curled
- Parsley Flat
- Kohlrabi 4 pack/$4.95
- Celery (A Contrary FAVE …. MUST try!!!) 4 pack/$4.95
- Brussel Sprouts 4 pack/$4.95
- Lettuce — I possibly will have several varieties … please call or email in May if interested!
- Okra Red Burgundy 4 pack/$4.95 (possibly will have … needs a warm soil so not ready until at least Mid-May)
- Strawberry Tristan – A Gotta-have!!! 4 1/2″ pot $5.95
- Strawberry White Carolina (Pineberry) — Tastes like Pineapple! Plant one every bearing variety (like Tristan) for every five White Carolina for best fruiting!
The following Peonies will be available in pots for the spring and can safely be planted now! Remember, Peonies can only safely be dug UP in the fall!
- Peony Burma Midnight
- Peony Coral Charm
- Peony Miss Congeniality
The following are NEW Darling Dramatic Daylilies! Many others that are on my DAYLILLY PAGE are also available now.
- Daylily Angel in Disguise – $10.95 25″ Early/rebloommer, Very fragrant, 6″ lavender pink blooms with green throat, very textured!
- Daylily Charlie’s Dream – $12.95 30″ late, FANTASTIC and jaw-dropping, he has 6″ apricot pink blooms with yellow crimping
- Daylily Grandmother – $10.95 32″ mid/rebloomer, VERY fragrant, with 6 1/2″ pink very ruffles blooms!
- Daylily Old Time Rock N’ Roll – $10.95 30″ mid/late, A STANDOUT red with green throat will have ya singin’!
- Daylily Royal Lace Sampler – $10.95 30″ mid/rebloomer, Very fancy deep purple with white ruffled edges…she has her party dress on!
- Asclepias Cinderella – $ 10.95 A necessary Milkweed for butterflies!
- Asclepias Tuberose – $ 10.95 Another Gotta-Have Milkweed for butterflies!
- Calamintha Montrose White – $ 10.95 Ever-blooming!
- Coreopsis Early Sunrise – $10.95 Another butterfly magnet, ever-blooming!
- Echinacea Atomic Orange – $ 12.95 16″ GLOWING orange!
- Echinacea Green Twister – $ 12.95 24″ Truly Contrary and unusual!
- Echinacea Sombrero Lemon Yellow – $ 12.95 18″ Showy yellow!
- Heuchera Grape Expectations – $ 13.95 A STUNNER for the shady garden!
- Hibiscus Midnight Marvel – $ 19.95 Hardy Hibiscus with HUGE red blooms and dark foliage; blooms July to September and attracts hummingbirds. Truly Show-stopping!
- Hibiscus Starry Starry Night – $ 19.95 Tie-Dye pinks and white flowers with dark foilage….another remarkable Gotta-have!
- Kalimeris Blue Star – $ 10.95 NO garden is complete without this beauty! Small blue flowers bloom almost continuously!!! Attracts butterflies, hummers, and pollinators.
- Polemonium Touch of Class – $ 12.95 A beacon in the shade!
- Sedum Atlantis – $ 10.95 Paradise found!
- Stachys minima – $ 10.95 A wee bloomin’ machine!